12.10.08

so long.and.goodbye

yeahh,, long time i didn't update my blog,, i'm busy,, *LOL*

first of all,, i want to say,,
alles gute zum geburtstag to my brother,, i know it's late,, like i say,, i'm busy,, haha,, so,, happy belated birthday to my brother (ROBERT.UB),, wish him all the best,, GBU :D

today,, my sister took off to perth,, she is starting her preperation this month,, good luck for her <3 i hope she can take care of her,, i wish her the best and may GOD always bless her,, LOL,, i didn't cry,, it's not because i don't love her (love her :3) but i will see her on dec,, so,, not gonna miss her (?! wew)

let's move on,, i am in the mood for exercising,, i'm in the mood for sports!! haha,, hope it can help me shed weight,, amen,, :D so i can make my parents proud,, with the help of gold's gym and supports from my parents ad friends,, i think i can do it,, go.go.go me!! (narcism attack)

i miss DDR in sms,, it have been broken for a few days and luckily,, it's FIXED! so i can play ddr again,, thx GOD,, c'mon let's go to sms guys,, we havw something to do in sms finally,, yeay! *but,, the monitor is a lil'bit weird i think*

that's all for today,, hopely i can update my blog more often,, LOL,,

buaii,,
-signing out :D

No comments: