30.7.09

i wanna wanna wanna

A NEW LAPTOP!
so i open google,, and starting to type,, 'yellow laptop' then within seconds *well i don't know why but today my internet connection is fast,, NICE* the generous google *i adore u* gave me some links describing some yellow laptops,, what caught my eye is the yellow laptop from dell,, so i clicked on the link and i think i found my dream laptop =)

i think i fall in love in the first sight

Dell 15.4" Inspiron 1525-107W Sunshine Yellow Laptop PC w/ Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2370

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9886620

i always dream of a yellow laptop,, i always admire my brother's old dell laptop,, when i saw 'dell' in bold which continues with bold 'yellow',, i thought,, i must have this laptop! well,, hopefully =)


so,, anyone interested to buy me one? =p

No comments: