6.6.10

the last supper

yes indeed! it's another boring day,, nothing to do,, so i'm writing a new post for this deserted blog,, LOL,, today i'm so alone~ nobody accompany me through the day,, not even my sister! GRAA~ she's so mean that she left we when i call to chat,, ='(

so today i'm gonna post some photos from the last supper,, err,, okayy it's not the Jesus last supper thingy! it's the red apple last supper,, (red apple: my english course institute) so basically me and my friends gather up at my teacher's house for a BBQ,, we had honey glazed chicken,, teriyaki chicken,, sausages,, grilled baso,, spaghetti,, potatoes,, drinks,, pudding,, and CAKE! LOL,, after the brutal BBQ,, we decided to go karaoke-ing =) such a fun last night together =') thanks to alain agita desi andree raphael claudia reza herry vinnie yoseph rex and of course miss ling! gonna miss all of you! love u all~

BBQ-ing all the way~

we LOVE miss ling =)

singing our hearts out,, the karaoke team!!

superb performance 'teman tapi mesra' by andre and me,, yeahh~

we had so much fun together but unfortunately our time was up,, it's 00.00 and a new day has started,, well even though we said our farewells,, but it doesn't mean that we won't meet each other again,, so my beloved friends,, i will see you all AGAIN! someday~

cheers~

No comments: