12.12.09

lonely

i'm feeling so lonely these days when i'm home,, like today for example,, i got nothing to do,, no company,, nothing,, i woke up at 3 p.m today,, so damn sleepy,, so damn tired,, ate my late lunch then read a pile of comic books,, after that i decided to go to the gym,, ran 6 km,, wandering around sms for 2 hours (the truth is,, i'm waiting for my someone but,, not coming! huhhh!) bought something to soothe my stomach then finally went home,, *sigh


now i'm having a headache,, too much sleep? not enough food? too much running? don't care anymore,, the lonely feeling trumps everything,,


i shopped a little while i was waiting for my friend (who finally didn't show up),, i bought cute keychains of spongebob and patrick!! love them so much!! they are so dumb!! LOL,, i wanna buy some spongebob dolls but i decided not to due to my money crisis! LOL

aren't they cute? =p

now i wander,, if i have nothing to do on the weekends,, what will i do on my holidays? will i be lonely? *sigh

No comments: