2.12.09

twenty five

i got an interesting idea for my blog the other day when i open my friends's blog,, i'm gonna list the 25 things that are flying around in my head right now,,

1. it's been a long time since i post something on my blog =p
2. tomorrow: chemistry test
3. the day after tomorrow: biology and chemistry practical tests
4. next week: blog tests
5. really really really wants a holiday!
6. confuse what will i write next XP
7. love my BF <3
8. BANDUNG!
9. SURABAYA!
10. THAILAND!!!
11. really really really really really concern about the fat in my tummy
12. YOYO WEIGHT *sigh
13. starting to feel hungry
14. gimme some pancakes pleasee~
15. gym gym gym~
16. what will my future be?
17. can't wait for my new laptop to come =)
18. can i take a break from school?
19. DIET!
20. hmmm,, btw,, where's my dog?
21. wow,, it's already december,, time does fly sooooo fast =)
22. YIPPIE! i'm 17!
23. OH NOOO! i'm 17 already? damn~
24. wants to close my eyes,, go to sleep and hibernate!
25. MISS MY BROTHER <3>

well,, i know it's kinda nonsense,, but,, it's okay lahh~ it's better than nothing,, right? XP

No comments: