12.4.10

stupid random shoutouts

it's midnight and yet i can't sleep,, my feeling is so fucking messed up and i don't know what to do,, *sigh*

tomorrow is my computer practical exam and now i'm typing,, trying to somehow ease my feelings,,

i'm so excited to go to bali this friday,, but i still don't know if i will be permitted to go there due to my exam remedial,, oh GOD please let me go to bali!

i understand that i'm such a fool,, YES! I'M A FOOL! i know that fling is only a temporary thing but why does it bother me so much? why it is hard to let go? heyy,, babo yaa! u know what,, i'm here missing u so badly and yet i'm nothing to you! ='(

i'm wearing a hair clip now and using a pimple cream thingy just to make my face cleaner! please go away pimples! gimme back my clean face!!

i wonder when will i have a good shaped body? i dream of it thousands time and still my body is full of fat ='( i have thought of getting a liposuction,, but if i do it,, then i will be cheating,, right?

in my bag,, there is a certificate for ETF and LNI scholarship,, i'm so happy about it,, but can you guys give me a clear confirmation about the scholarship? i've got my I-20 from DVC and yet my future university life plan is still blurry,, *sigh*

i have a wild dream of eating boxes of chocolate,, scoops of ice cream and layers of cake without getting the calories! me wannaaaa!!!

should i sleep now?

No comments: