8.5.10

in this cold almost dawn

i'm here typing for a new post at my deserted blog,, to break the ice i would say,, I HAVE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL! well i'm not technically graduated yet,, but i have pass all the tests and requirements though =) so yayy for me!! but now i'm confuse whether i should be happy or sad about it,, *sigh*

at the bright sight: now i'm free!! i'm on my 3 months holiday,, i can do whatever i want in this particular moment,, girlfriends? i can meet them like 24/7! haha,, puncak,, bandung,, bali! wait babies! i'm gonna come to u!! cause I CAN! HA! and i told u right? i have graduated from HS! that means that i'm a free person now,, waiting for my departure to United States *snow and sun shines wait for me darls =)*

now look at the other darker side: my life now? well i can't say that it's boring,, errrr,, OKAY IT'S KINDA BORING! nothing to do bla bla blaaa,, *but still it's a HOLIDAY!* eventually i will be leaving indonesia for america,, well i'm happy that i will be a free woman surrounded by new friends,, new environment and lot of new stuff to experience,, but i'm kinda afraid of leaving things that i love in my hometown,, i hate goodbyes! at this moment i can say that i don't want to leave my parents,, my family,, my bestiest/girlfriends,, all the crazy stuff that i can do here,, all the mocking and slang of indonesian words,, I'M SURE GONNA MISS ALL OF THAT SO MUCH! ='(

now seems that 3 months holiday is a short time,, i have waste almost a month and i'm sure that the rest of it won't slow down and eventually i will be kicked out by my parents to continue my study in US,, it's not that i don't want to go,, i really want to go and take that challenge,, but somehow in my little heart,, i want to stay in this country where i belong,, where i come from,,

okayy! for now i'm gonna stop this melancholic bitch inside me and just enjoy the rest of my days in indonesia,, wasting it full of joy happiness and memories =)

cheers!

No comments: