14.1.10

heyy 2010!

hey heyy! its a new year! *okay, i guess i'm so sooo late,, but it's okay,, it's still a new year though* due to some request for me updating my blog *well,, it's kind of a sarcastic one* so here i go,,

this post is gonna be filled with 25 things on my mind right now,, including the stuff i love,, hate,, and even my resolution =) it's my january verse of the 25 things on my mind right now,, let's go!!

1. it's 2010 already? let's leave all the bad things behind and be better in this new year! agreed?
2. btw,, MERRY XMAS to all of you who celebrate it =)
3. HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS! xoxo
4. most important new year resolution: graduate high school this year with the best marks that i can get!! GO GO GO!
5. the 2nd most important new year resolution: STRICT DIET!! target -- 10 kg!
6. congratulation for my (one of the favorites) cousin! koko ce hauu! happy wedding!!
7. thanks a lot to my beloved brother for the laptop *that i'm using now* I LOVE IT =)
8. my love - westlife *reaching for the love that seems so far~*
9. HOT HOT GOSSIPS! aawwwww~
10. i feel so guilty for the cookies i ate ='(
11. so in love with the classic black christian louboutin
12. TOs ahead and laziness still struck me down *phew*
13. wondering when will i tidy up the piling comic books
14. why love never have an easy explanation?
15. change of route,, instead of going to bellevue,, i'm going to DVC,, wish me luck guys!
16. 4 january 2010,, thanks girls! LOVE YOU BEIBS =)
17. i want to specially thank desy catelia for inviting me to her sweet 17 birthday bash in bandung =)
18. can we skip all the test? just let us graduate?
19. what a wonderful dream to party all night long in bali,, not just one night though,, heaps of night =)
20. can i go diving again?
21. touch me, hold me close and never let me go
22. assorted ribs + onion ring + ice lemon tea by tony romas
23. me heart body pump 72's launching at gold's gym sms =)
24. missing gossiping time,, just calmly-seriously-sitting-sharing all of our thoughts
25. finally it's 25! =p so i will bid auf wiederseen to you and you,, and YOU =)

No comments: