18.1.10

several things on my mind

TOs ahead.
OMG! how can i manage to study all the stuff from the first grade? i'm so stressed out right now that i can run away! can i just pack my bag,, get some money and go somewhere to calm my head down? just until the chaos end though,, oh yeah,, can i bring my besties with me? so i won't be alone? *crossing my fingers,, hoping*

WESTLIFE.
i once again fall in love with this irish boy band! i bought their album yesterday and it melt me,, *touch me,, hold me close,, don't ever let me go!

tweets.
finally i made my self a tweeter account after a brief push from my friends,, so i hope people who read my blog (err,, i have blog readers? really??) that have a twitter account,, please follow me @cumichelle

dictionary: bisexual.
is a term of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.

well,, it's kind of a hot topic between my besties,, and they sort of thinks that i have that weird sexual orientation,, but,, really,, do i look like a bisexual? well,, i hope nobody even thought of that,, with this post,, i'm gonna emphasize that I'M STRAIGHT FOR GOD SAKE! thanks =)

gym.
is the one thing that i really miss right now,, some people already think of me as a gym addict,, but i don't care! it makes me fit and reduce my fat! if i don't go to the gym,, how can i maintain my weight? *sighh* it's a choice between study and gym,, and i have to choose to study for my future sake,, i hope that with this sacrifice,, i can get good marks and i can go back once more to be active in the gym,, FIGHTING!

cheers =)

No comments: