28.5.10

grab a mike and be a singer


it's true that everybody can be a singer,, but i don't say a great singer right? LOL,, i think that's why karaoke box was made,, and the fact is,, i love them =) the place can make people express their thought through songs (and crazy dance sometimes if it is required ;p)

in fact,, today i went there with my girl friends,, we sing our hearts out,, from the mellow songs that brings up our current emotion and beautiful memories (or hurtful one),, to the dance beat songs (while jumping on the sofa! LOL) to ease us down! and all that thanks to 'happy puppy' puri!
it was fun! well,, i think it's more fun because the four of us are old friends and well i think it's not really relevant,, but all of us will go abroad,, nadia will go to UK,, agita will go to Canada,, chani will go to Turki and me myself will go to US,, it's sad,, but today i'm not gonna write a melancholic thing,, i'm now gonna share you guys a song that we wanted to sing before in the karaoke,, but they don't have the song,, too bad~

the particular song is 'i think i' by Byul,, it is a very famo
us song in 2008 (especially when full house is like really really wanted! haha,,) yes! it's the OST Full House which is a famous korean drama that starred Rain! i love it,, back then i can cry because of that drama,, haha,, it's really a great song with really nice music and stuff =)

to download and (of course) listen to the song please click here

and here is the translation of the chorus of the lyric
(since the song is in korea):

I think I love you, I think that’s what it is
’Cause I miss you, whenever you’re not around
I cannot do anything
And I keep thinking
of you
Whenever I realize this, I think
I`m Falling For You~
I didn’t know, but now I need you
Suddenly, deep in my heart
I can see where you
’ve settled

or maybe the easy way is just you guys to click here because this site have many kind of way in writing the lyric (just see it by yourself)

this is us~ me chani tata and nadia!

so i think that's all~
maybe i'm in my happy mood,, and that's all thanks to.... err,, better not to write about it here =)
cheers~

I Think I Love You~ 그런가봐요 Cause I Miss You~

1 comment:

Agita Wijaya said...

hahahaha cumm, mic cum, mike mah nama orangg!

kecewaa tidak ada lagu i think i :(