31.5.10

hectic side of me:
i have finished my visa application but i don't get the appointment date for interview,, damn!

i search for my flight to US,, and it's expensive!! shit!

i haven't done my assignment from DVC,, without that assignment i can't choose my classes yet,, try not to care but *sigh*

my mom and dad already got back from europe: hell-ish conversation about my study (and my piggy weight!) danggg!!

june is approaching: less time in indonesia,, getting older and older by time! wew!

----------

silver lining:
MY BIG BROTHER IS HERE~

mom and dad have returned from their europe trip: thanks for the bag,, shirt and things that you both bring from europe =) let's go shopping~ thanks for the new high heels and the new shirts,, love you two FULL~ :D

my korean friend will come next week~ okayy,, i admit that i miss that old man =)

graduation is approaching: kebaya time! i can't wait to put on my kebaya and toga,, then i will walk through the gymnasium aisle with my head high~ mom dad,, be proud of me :D

perfect picture that i adore: both of us laughing while enjoying a cup of (your favorite) green tea latte and some cakes,, i guess starbucks is the best place,, agree?

i love smartie *my iTouch* and bebi *my blackberry* :D

cheers~

No comments: