23.5.10

so here we go again.

so here i am,, rubbishing alone in starbucks.sms because my trash talk partner, nadia, is hanging out with her family,, so today, accompanied by a venti non-fat green tea latte,, cheese danish and the tester of strawberry and cream blended frappucinno (thx to steven.titi!) i start my rubbishing session alone,, haha,,

so what had happened in these few days?
18 may: the preparation day of prom,, so i went to GI with nadia to get a creambath,, then i bought a clutch bag for the big day,, then i went to pantai mutiara sports club with my cousin to train my back and tricep,, all that i did is for PROM! haha,,
19 may: PROM DAYY! wake up-go to my tailor-go to sms-make a partition for teachers-go to my hair dresser-to to my tailor (again) to pick up my dress-go to mahakam-PARTYY! the prom was awesome! thx to the committee: nadia cecel iin carla,, thanks to the sponsors,, thanks to allan,, thanks to the decorator team,, thanks for santa laurensia high school seniors class of 09/10 and last but not least thanks to DJ SCHIZO! =)
20 may: i went to bii building to listen about my scholarship,, well,, i think i'm gonna decline it,, as hard as my brain tell me to go to china,, i can't betray my heart,, I'M GOING TO US BABYY! =)
21 may: nothing much,, just watching 'menculik miyabi' with iin and tata (not recommended guys!) and then go to pluit village to purchase a new sandal =) then go to pm sports club with my cousin to shape up my chest and bicep!
22 may: my lazy dayy~ sleep all day~ eat all day~ comics piling up~ lalala~
23 may as in todayy: wake up shower gym shower s
bucks rubbishing

by this post i want to say thank you to my best cousin//brother RICKY DAUD! thanks bro for your help and the great days =)

these are some sneak peak from the prom~

some of the seniors =)

and here comes the committee!

now,, i want to pee!!!!! LOL,, cheers~

No comments: